Sunday, January 31, 2010

Latest addiction?????




Salam semua...
I just purchased this last week....


and i got these for free



Some friends at school teased me something regarding a new addiction to Tupperware. I senyum je. I'm not that addicted to tupperware, but still, i wish to have some of its collection. While browsing the catalogue, my initial intention was just purchasing bekas isi air dalam fridge. Instead, i spent almost 300 for all these. I was looking for the best best way to sneek it without being seen by my husband. Well, you know guys.... they doesn't seem to understand our passion in all those things.
and im actually kinda like looking at all these, neatly organized in my store room
;p

3 comments:

  1. inda...im a tupperware fan juga...sampai masuk jadi ahli...hehe...tapi tak reti nak meniaga...masuk ahli for the discount only...ahahaha...

    mula2 dulu fariq pun tak paham...but after a while he understand when everything completely organize in the fridge, kitchen cabinet and table. skang his question will be "nape awak kasi saya bekas plastic? tupperware takde ke?"...hehe...

    skang tgh aim for bekas beras...tempting kan...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) baca entry ni teringat pulak zaman skolah dulu. kalau pegi bilik guru je mesti ade cikgu tgh tgk catalog Tupperware. so far im not addicted to this yet. cuma addicted kumpul cute Tupperware fr mothercare utk letak solid food faaz je..hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my qustion is, how do u think u can sorok these?

    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete