Thursday, February 18, 2010

K.E.N.A.N.G.A.N....

Salam semua...
I was going thru' old stuff... when i found something intresting ;p


this is a small frog key chain. though its small, it actually bring out a memory... back dated a few years ago, when we first start dating. It was actually a gift from me, to my husband indicating a very special and memorable time of our life...
Im not the kind of person who is capable of expressing my feelings verbally, instead, i'll use different approach, expressing what i feel. Something, my husband dont really like. Ye la, bila marah ke, suka ke, geram ke, anything, i used to keep it to myself....

So, this key-chain was used, as an indirect way, to tell my husband (my future boyfriend that time) that its time for us to make it official, i.e, im wanted to say "I Love You" to him, and saying YES for a further relationship with him :) HOW??? Notice the red heart at the middle of the toy? Special thing bout it is, once you press the heart, it will say.... *smooooch* "I Love You" an indirect way to say I love You.... ;p
and after approximately 5 years... i found the toy, among some other stuff... the first thing i said to my husband and our conversation was like this...

Me: Abang.... tengok ni, yang i bagi abang dulu (while pointing to it)
My husband: Hmmm... i tak tau sebenarnya apa motif toy ni, but still i keep
(and i press the heart, *smoooch* I Love You!!!, and i smiled)
korang nak tau reaction from my husband?
My husband: Eh, i tak tau ada bunyi2... (sambil membelek toy tersebut)
Me: Ya Allah, selama ni abang tak pernah dengar la bunyinya? penat je i meluahkan perasaan.....

Hmmmm... sabar je la...

Im not a big fan of teady bears, or something like that. Although, ada 3 yang disimpan, yang istimewa.... Apart from the first one i showed.. this is my fav



memang sentiasa di tepi katil...

bought in sunway pyramid, our fav dating spot. And the funny thing is, i yang tergedik2 nakkan patung ni. When he asked me what i want? tanpa segan silunya i said " I teringin sangat nak teddy bear. Kalau bercinta mesti ada satu teddy bear, untuk kenangan. Satu je...." He smiled, and bought me this one. I love it sooo much. I always keep with me, a miniture of my husband's perfume, Hugo Boss. Poyo tak kalau i cerita whenever he's away, or the times when we were apart from each other, i used to spray his perfume to the bear ang hugged it till im asleep.... ;p kalau duduk berjauhan dengan suami, then you'll know that its not that weird, doing it....

and, whenever we had a fight, or whenever i terasa hati with my husband, i akan tunjuk protes... wont hug him to sleep. konon2 merajuk la, tidur sambil peluk bear tu.... my husband will notice that, its sooo obivious ;p

notice that one of its eye is missing? hehehe, angkara nak saudaraku.... and i was suprised when my husband noticed it too....
the main reason i got this...



and got this thru Guardian stamp collection :) never seen my husband excited sangat mengumpul setem dari Guardian ni...
so, here it is,
ntahla apa motif entry ni, just sharing... :)

8 comments:

  1. awwwh..so sweet! bleh plak dia tak perasan?! lawak betul en fairuz ini ok :))

    inda ingat tak lagi dulu inda slalu buat muka tgk my teddies collection...ha, now u have urs too! hihihi :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ntah kenapa, shidah pon selalu wish camtu. suka sangat kalau org yg shidah suka kasi shidah teddy bear or any soft toy. apa motif tak tau tapi it's like an indication that he likes me..

    mungkin teddy bear tu simbolik kepada romance of the youth kot.

    ingat tak pOOh kak huda yg besar gedabak tu? sampai sekarang rasa sedih bila takde sesapa yg terfikir nk kasik tu kat shidah.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet jugak ye fairuz...teringat zaman sekolah2 dulu fairuz ni kan baran org nye...takutttt...hehehe..

    zaman bercinta2 dulu mesti ade teddy bear kan...wanie punya berlambak2i dulu cik abg bagi....nak mengoratla katakan...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nadia~ inda ada 3 jer... nadia ada BAAANNNYAKKKKKK sangat ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. shidah~inda pun ingat teddy bear kak huda tu... yang selalunya menghabiskan masanya di LANTAI sebab kak huda kata besar sangat, takut....
    now, kalau u nak bercinta, tak pyh minta bear2 dah, terus mintak rumah ke, keta ke....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...sungguh sweet la hubby inda...boleh perasan mata teddy tu hilang eh...

    cd pun ada satu teddy gak request from fariq time berchenta dulu...tp cd ada satu je...hehe...skang hadif sibuk nak main...a BIG NO-NO for him...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. inda, the teddy bear is winking la~

    ReplyDelete