Monday, August 17, 2009

Cerita hari ini...

Salam semua...

Today is monday...
I should be off to work at 6.45am, and my hubby at 7.15am...
But that didn't happen..

Sebab....
Abang mc, check mata...
and for me, mestilah temankan suami kan...
So, we both tak kerja
Walaupun today is monday :)
Apa pengisian hari ini?
heheheh :)
After we paid a visit to the doc, breakfast tosai...


then ...





hari isnin, hari yang sepatutnya orang kerja, mmg lengang cinema. tak percaya?


i got to say, two thumbs up for this movie, memang best :)
full of actions, a lot better than transformers 2
opposite to my husband...

me: best la that story, i think akan ada sequel, tak sabarnya next year
my husband : not next year, give it 1 1/2 years
my husband lg: i rasa biasa je cerita tu?
me :.... (biasa???)


p/s: my husband is a hard boy to please, a perfectionist with very high expectation :) that ;s why i love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment