Monday, July 6, 2009

Good News...

Salam semua,

Alhamdulillah, after few weeks our new house’s kitchen cabinet finally siap… Quite satisfying since the contractor managed to merealisasikan my ‘almost’ dream kitchen. Actually, im a very particular person when it comes to kitchen, apart from few other spots. Dunno why, but for me, kitchen is the like the soul of the house. I enjoyed being in a clean, organize and modern kind of kitchen, since I used it most of the time. So, lets compare the before, during and after renovation punya pixies…


Before the renovation. No kitchen cabinet plus a very old sink

During the first few days renovation…

And FINALLY…


After the renovations…
I know its not that fancy, but we’ve tried our best, to balance our requirements also our estimated budget.
p/s: please excuse all the dirty dishes dalam sinki ye…
another p/s: Thank you abang… luv ya muah!!!!
Alhamdulillah…

No comments:

Post a Comment