Friday, July 24, 2009

Another one hot story...

Salam semua,
What's on the news today? The death of Teoh Beng Hock, a Selangor's exco. Im actually not a big fan of all these political news and everything, i dont even read t ;phe news, semua berita i dapat live telecast from my husband. But somehow, something caught my attention (well actually, my husband's attention, since he does all the readings ;p) Back to Teoh Beng Hock, and all the corruption stories and everything, i baru dapat tahu that all these incident took place at sepang, at sungai pelek to be exact (btw, sungai pelek is a 'pelik' name for a place ka?). Anyway, after readings all the infos, rasa macam ironic sgt since semua itu berlaku dekat dgn my school. Ni memang hot stuff. And... for the first time im my career life, rasa tak sabar nak tungg monday... gossip best kat teacher's lounge ni...

1 comment:

  1. me too not into politic tp amek port jgkla sket2..hehe..

    apala nk jd ngan politik kt msia ni, kn?? aihh..

    ReplyDelete