Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A new beginning...

Salam semua,

This is the first entry of my new blog. Baru-baru belajar all this IT stuff. I used to have one, dalam friendster but then, there's a lot more to be offered here. Surely we can get more creative. I love reading. Its my passion. I read a lot of intresting blogs before, and become too addicted to it. Few blogs do caught my attention, hopefully i can link it here. But most of the blogs tells a lot about new born babbies. Sadly to say, belum ada rezeki lagi for me. Thus, this blog will lingers around my daily life, me and my husband, my life as a wife, a daughter, a sister and a friend. Hopefuly soon can write something about babbies too... InsyaAllah.
I picked "A new beginning..." as the first entry tittle, for some reasons. Actually, a lot of new things have happenned to me and my husband. But really, the thing that actually initiated the existance of this blog is my new camera =) rasa macam bersemangat waja betul nak ambil gambar, post it he, kinda like a diary huh. So, basically, an intro, a new beginning. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment